Saturday, May 19, 2007

Personal Democracy Forum: Hallway Walking Videos


Personal Democracy Forum People - Originally uploaded on flickr by stevegarfield.

At the Personal Democracy Forum I did some hallway walking, and captured some fleeting moments in video.

This video is authentic and unedited. Captured on a Nokia N95 cellphone, that I'm evaluating for Nokia, I uploaded the videos to blip.tv, which automatically converted the .mp4 videos to flash and cross-posted them to my video blog.

It's easy to create this type of video and I'd enjoy seeing video like this from the candidates running for president.

Cross posted at techPresident.

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Follow me on twitter: @stevegarfield

Visit:
http://stevegarfield.com

Read my book:
Get Seen: Online Video Secrets to Building Your Business

Watch my live show, Thursdays at 2:00 Eastern:
stevegarfield.tv