Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Carol and Steve Show: Carol's Birthday Balloon Ride

I took Carol for a Balloon Ride over Boston Common on a Aeroballoon. The last day for rides this year is September 12th.




They gave us a free ride because last year Chris Prior from Aeroballon say my video online. I had the Nokia N93 camera I'm testing out on me, so I shot some more video. Nice shots from up high in a balloon.

James Lumb's Sonic Diary Singles

James Lumb's Sonic Diary Singles

Electric Skychurch

Cyberset, LLC


Download "Heaven" (MP3, 192kbps)


Watch the Blip.tv version of the video

No comments:

Follow me on twitter: @stevegarfield

Visit:
http://stevegarfield.com

Read my book:
Get Seen: Online Video Secrets to Building Your Business

Watch my live show, Thursdays at 2:00 Eastern:
stevegarfield.tv