Thursday, February 01, 2007

Christian Science Monitor Photo Shoot


Christian Science Monitor Photo Shoot - Originally uploaded on flickr by stevegarfield.

Melanie Stetson Freeman from the Christian Science Monitor came by this morning to shoot some photos for a story that Benjamin Arnoldy is writing about videoblogging. We had fun and I showed Melanie how I can shoot video with the Nokia 95 and post directly to my VOX blog over WiFi.

Once posted on VOX, I noticed there was a cut out in the audio which made half of the video out of sync with the audio, so I brought the mp4 file into iMovie and extracted the audio and cut out a second or two to put it back in sync. I posted the revised version over on blip.tv.

Note: The video was shot on a pre-production model of the N95 that I am testing for Nokia.

No comments:

Follow me on twitter: @stevegarfield

Visit:
http://stevegarfield.com

Read my book:
Get Seen: Online Video Secrets to Building Your Business

Watch my live show, Thursdays at 2:00 Eastern:
stevegarfield.tv